Will there be a delay?
In fact, 95% of all delays are due to the client realizing that they need to make changes to their designs. These changes may cost our clients a lot of money, and they may also add months onto the lead times of their products.
Before you place an order, to avoid delays, we urge you to:
- Double check your design.
- Double check your sizes and dimensions.
- Confirm you have sent us the latest drawings.
- Test your products as much as possible.
- Confirm that you have given us all of the pertinent information.
- If you think something isn't perfect... change it now. Why? Because, once you've seen your samples, you'll want to make those changes. :)
Remember: once tooling has been started, it could be very costly to change or modify it.